Feline Inspiration Days
Copenhagen, Denmark, May 3 & 4, 2019
- Diagnosis and testing for hyperthyroidism: More than just measuring T4!
- What’s the best treatment for hyperthyroidism … Drugs, surgery, diet, or radioiodine?
- Naturally occurring and iatrogenic hypothyroidism in cats – much more common (and important) than you may think
- Cachexia, sarcopenia, and other forms of muscle wasting: Common problems of senior and geriatric cats and cats with endocrine disease
- Hyperthyroidism and the kidney: A love-hate relationship
- The hyperthyroid cat with concurrent nonthyroidal illness: Complications in diagnosis and management
- Managing feline hyperthyroidism: Tailoring the treatment to fit the individual cat