31st Annual Conference of the Académie de Médecine Vétérinaire du Québec (AMVQ), the Small Animal Veterinary Association of Quebec
Montreal, Quebec, April 3 - 5, 2020
- Testing for Hyperthyroid Disease: More than just Measuring T4
- Best Treatment for Hyperthyroidism: Drugs, Surgery, Diet, or Radioiodine?
- Feline Hypothyroidism: Underdiagnosed, Undertreated, and Underappreciated
- Cachexia, Sarcopenia, and Other Muscle Wasting Syndromes: Common Problems of Senior to Geriatric Cats
- Hyperthyroidism and the Kidney: A Love-hate Relationship
- Managing Feline Hyperthyroidism: Tailoring the treatment to fit the individual cat